Custom Tile Installation Services in Asheville NC, Greenville SC, and the Surrounding Areas
Are you looking to add an elegant touch to your kitchen, bathroom, or foyer? With our superior craftsmanship and impeccable eye for creative design, Elite Construction and Building is the area’s top choice for custom tile backsplashes, floors, showers, tubs, walls, trim, mosaics, and more!
Not only does custom tile add a unique flair that will increase the value of your home, but the highly durable material is also easy to maintain and long-lasting, making it a great investment. Elite Construction and Building offers superior tile services to beautify any interior or exterior of your most precious investment.
Elite Construction and Building is owner-operated and on site, and our team of design and remodeling specialists are licensed professionals backed by expertise and experience. We promise the utmost in customer experience through the design to delivery phases and are dedicated to giving you excellent quality and customer service.
Our Custom Tile Services Include:
- Custom tile floors
- Tubs and showers
- Exterior and interior tile
Why Choose Tile?
Long Lasting and Durable – Tile is known for its resilience and strength, making it a great long-term solution that will both maintain its beautiful appearance and retain its value.
Low Maintenance – Tile is great at resisting water, spills and other accidents, providing easy clean up. Furthermore, unlike wood or vinyl, it rarely stains or requires refinishing.
Variety of Styles – Tile comes in a wide variety of colors and styles. The range of stylistic options, combined with our ability to create breathtaking custom designs, makes custom tile work one of our most popular choices for flooring, showers, backsplashes and fireplaces.
Five Popular Tile Choices
1. Porcelain Ceramic – Porcelain ceramic tiles are bonded with highly durable materials to ensure greater durability, stain resistance, and minimal water absorption.
2. Non-Porcelain Ceramic – The most economical of the tile options, non-porcelain ceramic is made from white, red, or brown clay and, while more affordable than porcelain ceramic, is more prone to stains and damage.
3. Granite – Granite is a popular choice for kitchens due to its ability to resist heat, damage, staining, and liquids.
4. Marble - Great for adding an elegant touch to bathrooms and kitchens, marble provides a unique aesthetic quality due to its rich veining and color variety.
5. Glass – Glass tiles are ideal for kitchen backsplashes, bathroom accents, showers, and other areas that are exposed to moisture regularly. They provide superior water resistance and respond to light and color in beautiful ways that other tile materials can’t.
At Elite Construction and Building, we have the knowledge and experience needed to create elegant, custom designs with nearly any tile material. Contact us today to schedule a free design consultation and we can help you choose the perfect tiles for your home!